Followers

Click on photos to enlarge.

Friday, March 1, 2013

She's a growing girl...

...yes, that sweet little baby we know as "Sweetie."

Good morning!

I don't have a card for you today as I have been super busy with upcoming DT and Guest DT projects, so I thought I'd show you a pic or three (ok, four - what can I say - I think she's cute!) of my sweet baby instead.  She's growing like a cute little weed and making big steps toward becoming a big girl on a daily basis.

Sweetie's first public walk on her leash.


What's that?!




A Labrador was walking by with his owners, and Sweetie wanted to go investigate.  Excellent form!





Thank you so much for joining me today, and here's wishing you a day full of sweeties, whatever kind they may be.

Happy crafting!

6 comments:

Laine said...

She is lovely and so are you. I am so glad you are having fun. Thank you so much for your kind comments on my creations. Enjoy.
Laine
xx

Kristie Goulet said...

Sweetie is so cute and your daughter is beautiful! Thanks for the update in pictures. I am quite JELLOs of your bare ground and bright blue skies!!!! :) Mwah!!!

Misty's said...

She is really adorable to the max,Shea. Have a lovely weekend.
Michaela xx

Unknown said...

Awwww...she is so cute and has great boxer form. Are you planning to show her? Wish I was there to pert her, I LOVE puppies!
~Deb~
A Look Through My Eyes

Kristi said...

She's a doll! I love the puppy stage except for housebreaking!

Heather North said...

Sweetie is such a cute little sweetie! I love her stance at full attention. Thanks for sharing her pictures.