Followers

Click on photos to enlarge.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Credit where credit's due

Hello and good morning!

Just a quick note to give credit where credit's due.  On my "Hog Wild" post a couple of days ago I shared a tip on how to use a straight border on a curved shape but couldn't remember where I had learned how to do it.  I received a lovely comment from Susan Flynn at Craftin' Suzie and she told me that Debby Yates over at A Scrapjourney uses this technique quite a bit.  Sure enough, that's where I had learned it, and I would like to give her full credit for my now knowing a very useful technique.  I have since put her into my faves folder, and the bonus here is that I now know about Susan's site and can enjoy her lovely work as well.  

Please go visit both ladies and be wowed by their talent and lovely creations.

Thanks for steering me in the right direction, Susan!

Happy crafting!

Shea

No comments: